Thursday, June 2, 2011

I'm BACK with pics of the new house!!!

Welcome to our New Home in East Cobb! Please be patient with me as we JUST moved in on Saturday! I have labeled the photos as Before and Now and not AFTER for a reason! We have a long way to go... but I'm keeping it real! I would much rather go to the pool and play with the kids than unpack all day, so I'm taking my time! Enjoy the pics...


Bonus Room Before:

Bonus Room Now:

Boys Room Before:

Boys Room Now:

Morgan's Room Before:

Morgan's Room Now:

Master Bedroom Before:

Master Bedroom Now:

Sun Room Before:

Sun Room Now:

Formal Living Room Before:

Formal Living Room Now:

Office Before:

Office Now:

Foyer from front door Before:

Foyer from front door Now:



Toward front door Now:

Den Before:

Den Now:

Kitchen Before:

Kitchen Now: Notice the new SS dishwasher and fridge (thanks dad and Andy)

Breakfast Room Before:

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the before & afters. It really shows how your personal belongings can warm up a room.

    ReplyDelete