Monday, October 19, 2009

Make Over Craigslist Bar Stools

I bought a set of stools on Craigslist for $10. They were in pretty rough shape, but I had big plans for them!
The first reveal... not very pretty!
Step one: I spray painted them satin black
Step Two: I added a foam top. I had 2 square ones from a previous stool, so I reused them.
Step Three: I attached the foam with spray adhesive and trimmed down the foam pad to fit on the top.
Step Four: I covered the foam with a new fabric I bought at Hobby Lobby for only $6 a yard.

I love the way they turned out and the kids love them too!

4 comments:

  1. Perfect! Love those stools and you make it look so easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! You are very talented. I'm impressed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is simply amazing! I found your link through A Soft Place to Land last week and have been addicted to your site ever since. Hard to believe that so many different and absolutely wonderful blogs link up in one place every week.

    I have so much to learn. :)

    -Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Browse our wide range of contemporary and traditional leather bar stools.

    ReplyDelete