Monday, October 26, 2009

What to do with an ugly frame and a busted woopie cushion?

What would a normal person do with an ugly oak colored frame and a busted woopie cushion? Probably throw them in the trash, luckily for my wallet, I'm not normal!

I spray painted the frame with a black satan. Then I glued the woopie cushion to a piece of scrapbook paper and put it in the frame. I'm pretty sure the frame wasn't even completely dry yet, haha! I needed some more Halloween decorations in the house! Anyway, everyone LOVES it and so do I! Plus, you can't beat the price... FREE!!!


DIY Day @ ASPTL

7 comments:

  1. free stuff is the best stuff! very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - adorable! Very creative - nice job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very inventive. I love it and it's a great conversation piece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHA! I love the whoopie cushion...GENIUS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! My son was just gifted that samw woopie cushion and I know it won't last long. it looks so cute framed!

    Thanks for sharing!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute...way to work with what you have!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea! And pretty easy to put together in a pinch!

    ReplyDelete